- If you have a www.yourname.com website and you are thinking of turning it off because of the expense and/or non-performance, don't just turn it off, re-home it to your eFindAgent website. Call us and we can help you make this happen.
- Add Property Searches to your eFindAgent website. Please to send the property search URL to us and we will update your website and submit the changes to the major search engines.
- Add your own keywording (definition) to your eFindAgent website. The keywords you submit should not exceed 800 characters, with no word being repeated more than 3 times. After you have developed keywording, please and send them to us and we will update your website and submit the changes to the major search engines.
- And also add your own description to your eFindAgent website. Please provide a description for your eFindAgent website. The description you submit should not exceed 150 characters, and should consist of complete English language sentences that describe your real estate services and/or website. After you have developed the description, please to send it to us and we will update your website and submit the changes to the major search engines.
- If you have not done so already, you should add the eFindAgent logo to your other website(s). The eFindAgent logo provides an Internet link between your eFindAgent website and other website(s) you may have. They tie together "your" resources. To get the coding for the logos please and we will provide the coding in a return email.
- Your Real Estate Referral Partners are active. Visit your eFindAgent.com website. Click on the "Referral Partners" link to review your referral partners list. If you have an opportunity to refer a client on an out-of-your-market basis, remember to consult your referral partners list.
- It is possible for you to check for your eFindAgent websites on the search engines. Please visit your eFindAgent website, and at the bottom of the home page you will find the search engine links.